- 2 1/2 C (345g) Mixed Pitted Olives such as Black, Kalamata, Green, drained
- 2 Tbs Capers drained
- 2 Tbs Marinated Sun Dried Tomatoes drained
- 1 Tbs Garlic chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano dried
- 4 Tbs Fresh Parsley Leaves chopped, or 1 Tbs dried
- 1 Tbs Fresh Basil Leaves chopped, or 1 tsp dried
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice about 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 C (50g) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A few grinds of black pepper
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the olives, capers, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, parsley, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, and black pepper.
- For a relish, pulse a few times, then scrape down the bowl. Pulse a few more times, and the relish will be ready.
- For a chunky spread (pictured here), pulse up to 15-17 times, stopping to scrape down the bowl a few times.
- For a spreadable tapenade, process until a paste is formed, stopping to scrape down the bowl a few times.
- Garnish with parsley leaves and olive oil for drizzling. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up two weeks.