Today's snack is a quick and refreshing one. You can make your own tzatiki or buy a premade one if you are feeling lazy.
- 1 cup of greek yogurt
- 1/2 English cucumber, shredded
- English cucumber, sliced for garnish
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- Shred the cucumber and transfer to a strainer with a bowl beneath. Drain the excess liquid from the cucumber by adding salt and let it sit for 15 minutes. Squeeze as much liquid from the cucumber and garlic mixture as possible by using your hands
- In a large bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients together until a thick mixture has formed and add salt to taste, as needed.
- Add about 1/2-1 tablespoon of tzatziki on top of a Blackbird Crispbread piece.
- Cut the remaining cucumber in slices and make a half slit through the slice. Twist the cucumber slice and carefully place it on top of the tzatiki for garnish.